Don’t be fooled by this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still have high energy efficiency, especially compared to that decades old furnace you have at home. With durable cabinets that improve product life, these gas furnaces are reliable and may lead to reduced energy bills. Discover all the benefits with descriptions of each product below or making an appointment with Chief / Bauer Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Champaign.
In Champaign, an EL180E gas furnace won’t just benefit you in the winter. It can help conserve energy in all the other months, too. We’re not kidding. You can have it all with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is designed to keep a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature is altered. It’s also quiet, helps cut back on waste and minimizes your utility bills. Dual-fuel lets you connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your furnace can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and comfortable.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliable operation
- Durable steel cabinet – created to last, and its tough finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – boosts comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds low and minimizes losses
When it all comes down to two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace truly excels. If you desire energy efficiency, you’ll find an efficiency rating of 93% AFUE, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. To simplify: you’ll save hundreds on your energy bill every year because the system minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re looking at performance, check out the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and higher reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and built to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for total control and easy operation
Just because it’s listed as basic efficiency doesn’t mean help you save. The ML180 gas furnace has an efficiency rating of 80% AFUE, meaning you’ll save a considerable amount with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. In addition, its sealed blower compartment minimizes loss and maximizes efficiency, so you – and your home in Champaign – will stay warm and comfy even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – exceeds industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to boost reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – allows you to combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to improve comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Champaign, give us a call at 217-689-2469 or schedule a free appointment.