Stop the Sneezes! What you might not know about the quality of the air in your household.
Take a deep breath. That feels pretty good, right? Or does it?
You might be amazed if you were mindful of how many contaminants you may have just inhaled, including chemical gases, microbes, mold, viruses, germs, dust, dirt, pollen, allergens and more. All of these add to amplified allergy symptoms, which could lead to at the least, discomfort in your house, and at the worst, extreme respiratory and sinus problems.
According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American:
- Nasal allergies impinge on about 50 million people in the United States.
- Allergies affect as many as 30% of adults and 40% of children.
- Allergic disease (including asthma) is the fifth leading chronic disease in the United States.
- Allergic disease is the third most common chronic disease in children under 18 years of age.
But it doesn't have to be that way! Call Chief / Bauer Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning right now for a FREE home air quality and ease analysis at 217-689-2469
or plan your appointment online. We have solutions that can help advance your indoor air quality, help maintain your breathing air healthy, and may even help drop the volume of medication you’re taking to battle airborne allergens.
Eliminating Indoor Air Pollution is Easy
According to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. ONE HUNDRED times! Consider the idea that you breathe an estimated 3,000 gallons of air each day. So do your kids. So does your pet. Seriously, you guys, we shouldn’t take indoor air quality for granted. It’s time to make a change.
Fortunately Chief / Bauer Service Experts can help! There are several options for fighting allergy-inducing pollution in your house. High-efficiency air filtration and air cleaners purify or kill all the bothersome airborne toxins that lead to sneezing. Options range from HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration to lights that eradicate viruses and duct cleaning that gets rid of built-up debris from over the years.
Your family needs to take action to strengthen the quality of the air you breathe indoors. By taking control, you can do the following:
- Help you and your family stay healthier. That’s right, you can Stop the Sneezes! According to the American College of Allergists, 50 percent of all illnesses are either [[caused|created|instigated or aggravated by polluted indoor air.
- Decrease your home's energy consumption. How? Cleaner air improves how well your heating and cooling system functions. Can you say “smaller carbon footprint” and “lower costs over time?”
- Protect your investment. Better air quality guards heating and air conditioning components from deterioration, microbials, filth, and debris.
Call Chief / Bauer Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 217-689-2469
to schedule your FREE home air quality and comfort analysis.