With Earth Day approaching, you may be overwhelmed with recommendations to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlive your traditional tank heater. Seriously! We compiled the main reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – Although the initial cost can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of about $300.
- Constant Warmth – You know the feeling. The awful pain of freezing water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re not done with your shower yet. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters do away with that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need the exact amount of energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This magical tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating bill. They also need less space since they can be placed on walls (or outdoors so long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to crack, no flooding. Even though a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 40 gallons of water sitting around waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t collect water in a tank, you always have fresh, clean water that isn’t kept in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these great reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the ideal choice for your home, call Chief/Bauer Service Experts today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you select the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, advise you of all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.