Your HVAC system’s wellness is important, because it keeps your residence cozy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen automatically. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you cozy. This makes it susceptible to a wide range of malfunctions.
Often malfunctions are minor enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from running. But they can reduce its energy efficiency—and your utility costs. If these issues get worse, your total system could be vulnerable.
That’s headaches and costs that you may have been able to prevent. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can lower the possibility of breakdowns by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If your furnace or air conditioner is new or working properly, you might question whether maintenance is necessary. It is, and here are several reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty ongoing. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But skipping yearly furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in most cases, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a little bit on maintenance now can help you prevent pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
- Discovers small issues early. Preventing large troubles from happening first is the smartest method to protect your HVAC system. Regular maintenance work provides the option to carefully check and lubricate important internal components. And it also gives time to get required repairs done before the peak heating or cooling season starts. You’ll conserve more money over the years if issues are fixed as they pop up.
- May boost energy efficiency. Annual maintenance is about more than stopping problems. It’s also to keep your system running as ideally as possible. Often this results in an improvement to your home’s energy efficiency. You may experience lower heating and cooling costs, in addition to the good feeling your system is in tip-top shape.
- May help your system work longer. When your HVAC system is operating smoothly, it may last a lot longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners last for about 15–20 years, but pro maintenance can help prolong this life expectancy even more.
Get More Through Your HVAC Membership Plan with Chief/Bauer Service Experts
Yearly maintenance is essential, especially as it can help you save nearly 30% on year-round heating and cooling prices.* But with Chief/Bauer Service Experts, you’ll be able to choose from a variety of membership plans that match your specific needs. All our memberships are packed full of unique perks delivered by NATE-certified Experts.
From all-inclusive to budget-friendly, we provide the correct membership plan to keep your home comfort systems stress-free and efficient.
If you need to get new HVAC equipment shortly or just desire something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll receive a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or big up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be charged with emergency repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program gives the most ample protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to get and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is designed to accommodate any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You won’t have to worry about shelling out extra if you need our Experts on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip costs are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. In addition, you’ll also receive several other popular benefits of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just some of our members’ other favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner typically breaks down during the most extreme weather. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re often facing a large volume of service calls. With a Chief/Bauer Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to skip the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime fees. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your residence’s indoor air quality is critical more than ever. That’s why we’re giving 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t accurate, you can trust us to keep working until it is.
- Comprehensive visual check on all visits. Your family’s comfort is our number one priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual check and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a big investment. Keep it protected and enjoy extra advantages by getting one of our membership plans immediately. No matter what your budget is, our professionals can help you decide on the right plan for your needs and home. To begin with your membership plan, call us at 217-689-2469 today.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.