The condition of your HVAC system is very important because it promotes home comfort and strong indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work vigorously each and every day, which subjects them to a large range of common troubles.
These issues are frequently simple enough that they rarely stop your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they may affect energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling costs. If these issues worsen, your entire system may be at risk. These are headaches and costs you may bypass with routine HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Important
If a furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be working just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is necessary. Here’s what this yearly service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty shields you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But passing on routine maintenance cancels your warranty. Spending a short amount on upkeep now could help you avoid expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
Reveals Little Issues in Advance
Averting major problems in the first place is the simplest approach to protect your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance visits allow the opportunity to thoroughly check and lubricate important internal systems. It also offers an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money in the long run if problems are repaired as they appear.
Could Boost Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than reducing the likelihood of breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system functioning as well as possible. The stronger performance might lower your energy expenses by close to 30%.
Can Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can live years longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but annual maintenance may extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Chief/Bauer Service Experts developed a variety of membership plans drafted to fit your specific needs. From budget-friendly options to full-featured coverage, we have the right maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems functioning efficiently and steadily.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership is the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, higher energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are looking to swap out your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one simple monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just some of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to give out during severe weather. Sadly, this is usually when everyone else’s systems break too. So we often handle a large volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll jump to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the price of a Chief/Bauer Service Experts technician coming to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more helpful than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems. Created with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t up to your standards, you can depend on us to keep trying until it is.
- Meticulous visual review with every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why every visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is a key home investment. Protect it while receiving access to extra perks by participating in a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you choose the ideal plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 217-689-2469 today!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.