Spring may be long gone but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Take a look at these tidbits about air quality and call Chief/Bauer Service Experts for your no-charge indoor air quality inspection and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air each day
- United States residents spend more than 85% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- Half of sicknesses are caused or aggravated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can remove up to 99% of the pollutants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To discover more, watch our precious experts in the clip and then check out SaveYourAir.com.