Spring may be long gone but it’s never too late to save your air! Check out these facts about air quality and call Chief/Bauer Service Experts for your no-charge indoor air quality inspection and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air each day
- United States residents spend more than 85% of their lives inside
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- Half of sicknesses are caused or aggravated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can eliminate up to 99% of the contaminants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To discover more, watch our adorable experts in the clip and then check out SaveYourAir.com.