It’s easy to fail to remember routine service for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the top concern on our minds at Chief/Bauer Service Experts.
That’s due to the fact annual maintenance provides many pluses for your unit, such as enhanced efficiency and a lower possibility for trouble. You can receive these advantages—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll enjoy quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As per usual, our work is supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform an exhaustive examination of your system whenever they’re at your house. These examinations can help uncover heating, cooling and indoor air quality problems. If you need to improve your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality equipment too.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over the HVAC issues in your house. This may help you make an informed selection when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Essential?
Annual maintenance offers many pluses for your heating and cooling unit.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy expenses.**
- Finds minor troubles before they create expensive breakdowns.
- Helps prolong your unit’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps protect your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan incorporates yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort units. This service is the most comprehensive in the industry. That’s because its multiple cleaning and adjustment procedures help recondition your equipment to peak efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
As well as a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each tune-up includes.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting capabilities and safety devices
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting power and safety mechanisms
- Replacing standard air filters
- Strengthening electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual inspection on each visit
To begin, reach our Experts at 217-689-2469. We’ll help you choose the right membership plan to fit your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.