We Back Our AC Installation in Champaign With a 100% Guarantee
When it comes to AC installation in Champaign, you should avoid skimping and letting just anyone put in your new unit.
That’s where the professionals from Chief/Bauer Service Experts come in. Not only do we have the qualifications and credentials to back up our expert air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Call us at 217-689-2469 to book your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start to give you small signs that it needs to be replaced. Here are five of the most common ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, it becomes less energy efficient and more likely to problems. If we’re regularly at your residence for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, you should replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old. With yearly air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could work for 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start preparing for replacement around the 15-year mark so it’s not a surprise.
- Your air conditioner uses R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in prior to 2010, it potentially has R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued due to its harmful effects on the ozone layer. Because R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be extremely expensive.
- You want to reduce your cooling costs. Selecting an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a smart approach to save on electrical bills. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient one could save you 20–40% on energy bills.
At Chief/Bauer Service Experts, our Experts will work with you to pick the ideal model for your home. We’ll also conduct a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify correct sizing.
We know that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not completely financially prepared for. That’s why we provide flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll get a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to hold on to any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As an appreciated Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate During Air Conditioner Installation
What make us stand out from every other HVAC service company in Champaign? Here are a few of the steps we take when it’s time to install your equipment.
When our highly skilled specialists are at your house, you assume they’ll hook up your new system for the best energy efficiency. And they’ll keep your residence and yard in the same shape as when they showed up.
Beyond that, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re working a totally licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Tidy installation—When the installation work requires us to step inside your home, we’ll use shoe covers to guard your floors from dust. We’ll also use drop cloths around the installation spot to keep your carpet covered from refuse throughout the process.
- Excellent service—Our pros are ACE-certified. This indicates they’ve completed in-depth schooling to achieve the most sought-after technical licensing in the business.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll complete an installation worksheet during the process to make sure every single little detail is taken care of. We’ll also ensure your system is cooling properly and meets local laws before we finish the job. Once installation is completed, we’ll make sure you know how to work your new thermostat and cooling system.
- Constant statuses—We’ll let you know how the process is progressing and when you can expect us to be finished.