Expert AC Replacement in Champaign with a 100% Guarantee*
Replacing your air conditioner does not have to be a difficult process if you work with Chief/Bauer Service Experts. Our team of ACE-certified specialists can service all the top brands. We even offer financing so eligible homeowners get the perfect equipment for their needs.
Our air conditioning replacement service is backed by an industry-leading 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* for a complete year, ensuring the Expert solutions you deserve.
What to Anticipate Throughout AC Replacement
Efficient AC replacement offers a clean transition from old equipment to new. Below are a couple of benefits of our installation procedure:
- Neat Replacement
- We put on safety shoe coverings to keep your home and flooring safe from any dust we bring in. We also set down protective cloths around the installation area to decrease messes.
- Expert Service from Certified Pros
- Our ACE-certified installers have finished extensive Expert training to gain one of the most distinguished technical certifications in the industry.
- Exceeding Expectations
- Our AC replacement procedure exchanges your outdated system with a new AC unit that fulfills local codes. We exceed expectations whenever feasible.
- A Final Setup Checklist
- After installation is done, we verify your AC is functioning like it ought to by testing safety features and checking other essential functions.
When to Replace Air Conditioner Systems
It can be tough to know exactly when to get a new air conditioner. Below are a few clues that it’s time to start planning for a new one.
- Monthly utility bills are going up. As your air conditioner grows older, it comes to be less effective. At some point it requires too much time or power to keep things cool.
- Your home feels muggy or humid. An ineffective air conditioner has a more difficult time keeping moisture levels in check. You may notice rooms feel muggy or inconsistently cool enough.
- The air conditioner is running consistently. It’s natural for your air conditioner to run a lot more as the temperature climbs. But constant heavy use increases wear and tear, shortening the equipment’s life span and making energy bills more expensive.
- Your air conditioner is old. With consistent maintenance, air conditioners can last 15 years or longer. That being said, getting a new air conditioner even at 10 years old could save 20-40% on cooling costs, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
- You’re spending a lot on air conditioning repair. We advise full replacement if repairs are becoming more likely and/or expensive.
- Your air conditioner uses R-22 refrigerant. This cooling agent is out of production because of its harmful effects on the ozone layer. Fixing a refrigerant leak on systems with R-22 coolant is very costly as the remaining supply is only available in limited, recycled amounts.
We changed everything, by covering everything.
As opposed to buying, you can now LEASE a brand-new, high-efficiency HVAC system to conserve money on utility costs and be more comfortable in your home.
Our Advantage Program™ includes setup with brand-new equipment with no deposit, plus all yearly maintenance, replacement air filters, as well as repairs. Get it all for one low monthly payment.