Using a carbon monoxide detector in a central area is the recommended way to detect this deadly gas. Carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless and is fatal in big amounts.
A carbon monoxide detector is like a smoke alarm. It checks the air and sounds an alarm if carbon monoxide concentration is too high. Ideally, you should use at least one detector close to every living area, or on every floor in your house. These detectors are best used in combination with our HVAC maintenance memberships, which keep your equipment in the best condition and may help you stop carbon monoxide in Champaign.