What is carbon monoxide?

Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colorless, odorless and tasteless gas. It’s produced by incomplete fuel combustion often caused by not enough oxygen. In your home, appliances that use natural gas, charcoal, wood or kerosene are vulnerable. Especially if they are not working accurately or have been installed improperly.

Vehicle exhaust fumes from attached garages, as well as malfunctioning fireplaces may also produce carbon monoxide. CO is poisonous to the body and is deadly at high levels or with prolonged exposure.

chat now widget box