We Back Our Furnace Installation in Champaign With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t only repair and service furnaces, we also give first-rate furnace installation in Champaign.
What makes our professional services a step above other companies? We’ve perfected our method over time.
All of our professionals are ACE certified, which means they’ve received the most important technical accreditation in the industry. They also participate in continuing industry and system learning to learn the finest procedures to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, plus expert furnace installation.
And we back all of our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our outstanding work that we offer you time to consider it—a full year, in fact.
Call us at 217-689-2469 to request your furnace installation today.
How Do I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It could be tough to know exactly when your heating system is going to go out or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should start to give you some signs that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are several of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With professional maintenance, most furnaces live for around 20 years, although a few can last even longer. If yours is nearing that age, it’s time to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t have an interruption in comfort when your furnace gives out for good.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair if this happens. If your newest bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are repeatedly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about upgrading your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a couple of signs that your furnace is less efficient:
- Your furnace turns on and off too often, even if you responsibly change the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You have trouble regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation could help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at turning fuel into heat. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Unusual Furnace Noises
It’s common for your furnace to produce some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching can mean there’s something severely wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to resolve, it’s typically better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is functioning normally, its burner flames should be blue. If you discover yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t using fuel very effectively and may even be creating harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more cost-effective to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Additionally, you’ll also enjoy enhanced energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which may not be compatible with an older unit.
- You want to increase your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to schedule furnace installation can be time-consuming and stressful. Our Experts at Chief/Bauer Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can rely on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 217-689-2469 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Anticipate on Furnace Installation Day
Here’s what you can expect when we put in your new heater.
- Neat installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll wear shoe covers to shield your carpet from any dirt we might track in. We set up protective cloths around the installation area to avoid messes.
- Quality work—Our technicians have earned some of the highest distinguished technical certifications in HVAC.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go over a list to double-check your heater is running properly before we go.
- Surpassing expectations—We’ll install your new furnace to match local code. And we’ll often exceed requirements, for the most outstanding installation wherever.
Book Your Furnace Installation Today with Chief/Bauer Service Experts
Need an extra reason to buy a furnace from Chief/Bauer Service Experts?
Your new furnace is accompanied by a free membership plan. This provides you a head start on appropriate furnace tune-ups and keeps your warranty validated.
Give us a call at 217-689-2469 or contact us online to request your appointment today. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.