We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Champaign
Sewer backups are an expensive mess. Damage and rehabilitation can be costly—on average, about $4,400.
Chief/Bauer Service Experts can help you steer clear of that by validating you have a backflow assembly. This protects against backups.
The majority of homeowners may not be aware they’re responsible for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that links the Champaign sanitary sewer main and your residence.
At Chief/Bauer Service Experts, our plumbers and technicians have the skills, certification and ability to perform everything related to sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s causing your sewer to back up or become blocked, make sure to call us as soon as you notice a problem. Taking care of it quickly can help you avoid costly destruction to your home.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Obstructions in the city’s sanitary sewer main can cause your sewer to back up. Tree roots can also create problems if they get tangled in into your lines.
There are a few things you can do to avoid a backup.
- Throw away waste appropriately.
- Don’t put grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine goods.
- Have Chief/Bauer Service Experts install a backwater prevention valve to prevent sewer backflows.
- Have us check for and take care of illegal plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can obstruct your lines with debris and silt.
- Put in a new line and tap with plastic pipe to prevent tree roots from damaging your lines.
Get in touch with Chief/Bauer Service Experts today at 217-689-2469 or request an appointment online and let us do the dirty work for you. We sell outstanding equipment choices and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*